Honor has released the new HarmonyOS update for the Honor X10 smartphone users with the latest version HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11. Through this update, HyperTerminal has added support for connecting with some Huawei watches, bracelets, and Mate View; at the same time, the “Elderly Care” setting interface will be added to the auxiliary function.
Honor X10 (TEL-AN00)
Honor X10 (TEL-AN00a)
Honor X10 (TEL-AN10)
Honor X10 (TEL-TN00)
Version Update: 18.104.22.168 → 22.214.171.124
The HONOR X10 is the first 5G smartphone in the X-series and it features the 5G 7nm Kirin 820 SoC that supports nine 5G frequency brands, and a triple camera setup that is equipped with an RYYB sensor.
The Honor X10 5G phone has a 92% screen-to-body ratio and will come with a 90Hz refresh rate display and a 180Hz touch sampling rate for a superior viewing experience. Packed full of HONOR’s newest technology, the HONOR X10 is well-positioned for the 5G era and promises to deliver next-generation performance in gaming and photography for its users.
Honor X10 5G Specifications:
- Model Name: TEL-AN00a
- Display: 6.63 inches, IPS
- Screen color: 16.7 million colors
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB (256GB Expandable)
- OS: MagicUI3.1.1 (based on Android 10)
- Resolution: 1080×2400 pixels, 397PPI
- Processor: Kirin 820
- GPU: G57MC6
- Rear camera: 40MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP, F2.2 aperture, FF, equivalent focal length 24mm (Pop-Up)
- Battery: 4300mAh (typical value), Support (Super Fast Charge 10V2.25A)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint, Gyro, Compass, Proximity light sensor, Gravity
- Support Unicom: Telecom 5G/4G+/4G/3G /2G, mobile 5G / 4G + / 4G / 2G
The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
The update will not erase any data.