The Honor Magic 2 is powered by a 2.6GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.6GHz, 2 cores clocked at 1.92GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. It comes with 6GB of RAM. The Honor Magic 2 runs Android 9.0 and is powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. Today in this tutorial we will learn how to connect Honor Magic 2 to Television. The device gets Multi-screen support that helps to connect any mobile dat on the TV screen.
1. First of all, Turn on the TV and go to the settings, select the Screen mirroring / Multi-screen option. Connect the TV with the network.
2. Now connect the Honor device to the same network.
3. Scroll down the notification bar.
4. Swipe your finger in the left direction.
5. Open the Multi-screen / MirrorShare option from Settings-> Advanced settings-> Multi-screen / MirrorShare.
6. The search for the TV name will begin.
7. Click on the TV name.
8. After clicking on the TV Name option, a message will appear on the TV that this device wishes to connect. Click the allow option.
9. When you successfully connect to the TV, the notification will come.
10. Open any data from your phone, now, it will be displayed on the TV screen. If you open the image and it is not yet displayed on the TV, click on the image, it will show the multi-screen icon. Click on it.
11. Select the name of the TV.