Huawei Watch GT 2e integrated with 100 Workout modes which can be used in our daily life, if you are looking to purchase a good smartwatch than Huawei Watch GT 2e is the right option to choose or If you recently bought the Huawei Watch GT 2e and looking how to pair Huawei Watch GT 2e with Android-phone, Here’s all you need to follow the below steps.
How to pair Huawei Watch GT 2e with Android phones?
- Download HUAWEI AppGallery from the Official Website and install it.
- Open AppGallery and search for HMS Core in the search bar and then install it.
- Similarly, search HUAWEI Health and install it.
- Open HUAWEI Health App.
- HUAWEI ID is required in order to run the Health App, log in with your HUAWEI ID and if you are a new user, register first.
- Everything is set and you are ready to pair your HUAWEI wearable with your phone.
- Tap on Devices > Add > Smart Watch >HUAWEI Watch GT2 Series> Pair.
- Make sure that Bluetooth of your phone is turned on, it will search for your watch and when your Watch GT2e product name appears, tap on it.
- Pair request will appear on your Watch GT 2e screen, tap on Tick. Great, your HUAWEI Watch GT 2e is now paired with your smartphone.
Huawei phones come pre-installed with HMS (Huawei Mobile Services) so users just need to install Huawei Health App which can be installed easily from Huawei App Gallery. For users with other brand’s phones, they can install Huawei Health from Google Play Store, and when they open the app, a prompt saying the latest HMS version required will come up, and if you tap on ‘OK’, Google Play Store will open the HMS Install window. But even after you install the HMS from the Google Play Store, a similar prompt will come because the HMS version available in Google Play Store is very old.
Huawei Watch GT 2e Specifications:
- 2 Weeks Battery Life – 14 days typical – 30 Hours GPS mode – 24 Hour Music
- 100 Workout Modes
- Up to 500 songs storage
- 50M water-resistant
- SpO2 Monitor
- Health Management
- Stainless Steel case
- Radial Patterns Bazel
- Concealed Crown Design
- Integrated Strap
- Kirin A1 Chip.
Check more useful Tips and Tricks here.
Source – Huawei Community