Huawei has officially shared details of a revolutionary new experience for consumers – the Seamless AI Life experience. The company strategy is to bring a 1+8+N product and software ecosystem. Huawei’s AIM to connect customers with its latest technology and innovations. With Huawei’s AppGallery applications, Huawei promises to make life more seamless and intelligently connected for consumers so everyone can take benefits from a Seamless AI Life.
According to the official data, Huawei pointed to a 25 percent increase in monthly active users across its product and software ecosystem worldwide. Now home to 650 million monthly active users, Huawei’s latest updates on the 1+8+N ecosystem show that more people are enjoying a Seamless AI Life as they effortlessly stay connected with friends, family, colleagues and loved ones.
- 1 – Smartphones
- 8 – Connected devices
- N – IOT devices
The ‘1’ described as a smartphone, which is the main hub of the ecosystem. The ‘8’ is the peripheral connected devices, such as HUAWEI FreeBuds 3, HUAWEI WATCH GT 2, Sound X, HUAWEI MatePad Pro, HUAWEI MateBook X Pro and HUAWEI Vision. ‘N’ is the layer where everything comes together, denoting the millions of IOT devices that are effortlessly connected using Huawei HiLink technologies, with the plus symbol representing Huawei Share and HiLink, the technologies that seamlessly connect everything together.
New apps and partnerships announced as Huawei expands ecosystem:
Huawei has announced five new partnerships as it continually expands the 1+8+N ecosystem with new additions every week.
- Samsonite the world’s leading luggage brand, has entered into partnership with Huawei. Moving beyond the home to offer connected benefits while travelling, 1+8+N users can simply tap their Huawei device on the Samsonite smart lock to lock their suitcase. Leveraging Huawei Share and Huawei Pay technology to make life easier and more secure when on the move.
- 360 Robot Vacuum Cleaner has also been added to the 1+8+N ecosystem, providing an intelligent and automated floor cleaner that can be remotely controlled and monitored using the Huawei AI Life app on a Huawei device.
- Kärcheris the world’s leading provider of cleaning technology. The brand is renowned for bringing innovative cleaning solutions to the market, the latest of which being the HUAWEI HiLink Kärcher Water Purifier. Now added to the 1+8+N ecosystem, users can detect their water purifier’s filter life and water quality in real-time using the Huawei AI Life app on a Huawei device.
- Joyoung Intelligent Thermostatic Electric Kettle has also been added to the 1+8+N ecosystem, allowing users to remotely control and monitor their kettle using the Huawei AI Life app on a Huawei device. Making a cup of tea or coffee has never been easier.
- OPPLE Lightingprovide a range of lighting solutions, including smart lighting. Integrating seamlessly into the 1+8+N ecosystem, users can now control their OPPLE smart lamps using the Huawei AI Life app on a Huawei device.
- Social media: Telegram and Viber cater for users’ instant messaging and VOIP needs while TikTok is the top destination for short-form videos.
- Photo editing: Cut Cut, PicsArt, and PhotoGrid provide a rich suite of tools for photo editing, adding to Huawei devices’ already-exceptional photographic capabilities.
- Sports, media, and entertainment: The Sun and The Times to offer a well-rounded media and entertainment experience, with the Premier League and talkSPORT apps catering for sports fans.
- Gaming: Asphalt 9, Clash of Kings, Game of Thrones, Rise of Kingdoms join a growing list of games to keep users entertained at all times.
- Maps, navigation, and search: Qwant search, HereWeGo maps, and Sygic navigation provide useful and secure tools to help users navigate the internet and real-world around them.
- Travel and accommodation: Booking.com, Skyscanner and Agoda are joined by Emirates, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines and more to provide all the tools users need to plan international trips, with Bolt, the popular ride-hailing service, helping people get around town easily.
- Education:BBC Learning English, ClasseViva, and Kahoot! represent a wide spectrum of educational apps.
- Shopping:Lidl, JD Sports, AlliExpress and Rakuten join a growing list of international vendors.
- Finance: Two of Spain’s largest banks, Caixa Bank and Santander, add to the likes of BoC Pay, DBS Digibank, Eurobank and Société Générale to offer essential banking and financial services for users.