According to the latest information, Huawei has applied for another patent named as “Hong Kun (pronunciation [hóng kūn])” trademark, which is classified as a scientific instrument by the international classification, and the current trademark status is in process.
Kun, a bird that resembles a crane in ancient Chinese folklore, is also the provincial name of “Kunji Song”. Alos, Huawei has previously applied for the registration of a number of “sacred beasts” name trademarks, such as Teng Snake, White Tiger, Suzaku, Lingzhi, Lingxi, Hong Goose, Phoenix, Gourmet, and so on.
Huawei’s latest trademark:
- Huawei MEETIME trademark lawsuit was rejected by the court of first instance
- Report: Huawei bought the Hongmeng trademark
- Huawei gets Hongmeng OS trademark back
- Huawei registered the Luban trademark
- Huawei applied for the Good Hope trademark
- Huawei trademarks NOVAPAD and NOVABOOK
- Huawei applied for Powered by Kunpeng trademark