Huawei from starting this year listed so many patents on its portfolio including its OS, smart products, automotive and more. Now, the company has recently applied for the trademarks “NOVAPAD” and “NOVABOOK”. The international classification involves scientific instruments, design research, and the status is “application for registration.”
Huawei’s Nova series is currently used in the smartphone product, and the Nova series of tablets and laptops have never been officially released. Huawei applied for the HUAWEI NovaBuds trademark to the European Patent Office in 2019, but the headset was not launched. Therefore, the Nova series of tablets and laptops will be released in the future.
- Huawei Hongmeng trademark rejected, Here is the reason
- Huawei applied for Powered by Kunpeng trademark
- Huawei applied trademark for HarmonyOS Connect
- Huawei trademarks Xiaoyi, Smart voice assistant
- Huawei registered the HUAWEI COMBO trademark