In the past few years, Google’s “Powered by Android” brand logo was set up on the smartphone startup screen. After Huawei left the main Android camp now in Huawei phones “Powered by Harmony OS” brand logo is replaced. This icon has now appeared on the animation of the boot interface of the Harmony OS 2.0 supported device. At present, Huawei has a large number of Powered by Harmony OS trademarks.
Quick Single: Huawei applied trademark for HarmonyOS Connect
Now, according to the information, Huawei has registered a large number of Powered by Kunpeng trademarks, which are expected to be used in Kunpeng platform products such as Huawei Kunpeng desktops. Recently, some Weibo tipsters posted the sticker “Powered by Kunpeng” for Huawei Kunpeng desktops. The design seems very simple.
- Autonavi Map app HarmonyOS edition now available for Huawei Watch
- HarmonyOS 2.0 beta 2nd batch: These 7 new Huawei models are included
- Honor 30, 20, V20, V30 to get HarmonyOS update
- Huawei HarmonyOS: Apps are consuming less power and memory as compared to EMUI 11
- Huawei HarmonyOS: Youku video streaming and playback can be free of ads
- Huawei HarmonyOS 2.0 boot interface removed Powered By Android