HarmonyOS 2.0 is the first distributed operating system that is truly built for the full-scene era. It supports cross-device collaboration, large and small display interaction, fast network distribution, adaptive UX, and AI-powered features.
According to the information, Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro is the first smartwatch equipped with the HarmonyOS app. Earlier, it was reported that Huawei Watch App will arrive one by one, and the old devices will basically be upgraded to the HarmonyOS system.
According to Weibo users, Huawei has launched the HarmonyOS version of the AutoNavi Maps app in more applications market with a package size of 0.3MB.
- HarmonyOS 2.0 beta 2nd batch: These 7 new Huawei models are included
- Honor 30, 20, V20, V30 to get HarmonyOS update
- Video: HarmonyOS 2.0 vs iOS 14
- Huawei HarmonyOS: Apps are consuming less power and memory as compared to EMUI 11
- Huawei HarmonyOS: Youku video streaming and playback can be free of ads
- Video: EMUI 11 vs HarmonyOS 2.0 Beta 3
- Huawei HarmonyOS 2.0 boot interface removed Powered By Android
- Video: HarmonyOS 2.0 vs EMUI 11