Huawei in the last couple of months registered a bunch of new trademarks included in the Tech, Medical, and other sections. Now, according to the new information, the company has added one more trademark on its portfolio which can be identified as the title “Smile”, it involves 12 types of transportation vehicles in the international classification. The current trademark status is in the process of application for registration.
Huawei had previously applied for registration of the smile trademark in 2011 and 2019, and the current status of the trademark is registered and invalid.
Huawei’s Latest Trademark:
- Huawei applied for Curtis Restaurant trademark
- Huawei lawsuit against HongMeng trademark was rejected in the first instance
- Huawei trademarks AUTOWARE for autonomous driving system
- Huawei registered a new trademark for ‘Super Fusion’
- Huawei applied for the Pollen Video trademark
- Huawei applied for Huawei Enjoy Smart Screen trademark