Huawei has recently launched a new software update for the Huawei Assistant in China, which brings a new Card dedicated to anti-epidemic information and helps users to stay up to date with the latest information.
The new anti-epidemic content includes global epidemic dynamic data tracking, one-step acquisition of personal health code or nucleic acid test results, Spring Festival transportation policy, and quick query of risk levels.
Huawei Assistant is a personal assistant at your side. It provides you with considerate, accurate, and easy-to-access everyday services on demand.
- AI Search: This allows you to search for content locally or online.
- Instant access: Provides customizable shortcuts so you can access your favorite content in a single touch.
- Moments: Displays notifications and reminders via smart cards, such as Stocks, Sports, and Traffic, based on your needs and specific usage scenarios.
- Newsfeed: Provides you with personalized news based on the region settings of your device.
HOW TO USE HUAWEI ASSISTANT:
Swipe right on the home screen to access Huawei Assistant∙TODAY (or left if you are using a bi-directional language). Huawei Assistant∙TODAY can’t be accessed directly from AppGallery.
If you disable this feature and wish to re-enable it, either touch and hold a blank area on the home screen or pinch your fingers together (depending on your device model) to open the screen management view, then touch the Home screen settings, and enable Huawei Assistant∙TODAY.
- Download Link (AppGallery)