Huawei Band 4 Pro receiving the latest firmware update. The update brings version number 18.104.22.168 and 7.89 MB of download size.
Huawei Band 4 Pro 22.214.171.124 Changelog:
This version optimizes some experience issues, and it is highly recommended that you upgrade and use it.
- Optimize the single sports experience.
- Optimize the music control experience.
- Optimize Alarm clock.
- Please keep the bracelet power above 20% before the OTA upgrade.
- The upgrade time is about 20 minutes. After the app shows 100%, the bracelet side will continue to upgrade. Please wait patiently.
- Please make sure the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process. If the upgrade fails, please try again.
HUAWEI BAND 4 PRO SPECS:
- Apollo 3
- RTOS Operating System
- Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 12.3 x 1.85 x 1.25 cm
- Weight: 25 g (with bracelet)
- Size: 0.95″, TFT AMOLED Colour Display
- Resolution: 240x120px
- Stainless steel structural frame
- Flexible material bracelet
- Slim design for comfort and perfect pulsation reading
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- Bluetooth frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Activity Tracking
- Outdoor and indoor racing, hiking, free training, elliptical trainer, rowing machine.
- Water sports and swimming
- 5ATM water resistance grade
- Notifications: Incoming calls, SMS, alarm, etc.
- Sensor heart rate optical ratio
- 6 axis sensor for movement
- Infrared wear sensor
- GPS support
- Supported Systems: Android 4.4+, iOS 9.0+
- Capacity: 100mAh
- Battery Life: up to 5 days
- Charging Time: about 1.5 hours.
Note: If you have received the latest update on your smartphones/wearables, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.