Huawei launched the P50 series along with the new smartwatch the Huawei Band 6 Pro at the end of July this year. This smart band is equipped with a dazzling full screen, which displays richer content; a built-in temperature detection sensor allows you to know changes in body temperature and two weeks of battery life.
The latest software update for Huawei Band 6 Pro is rolling out with build number 220.127.116.11 and this update optimizes the body temperature research function and display. Check the latest changelog.
Huawei Band 6 Pro Update Version 18.104.22.168 Changelog:
Version Update: 22.214.171.124
Optimize the body temperature research function, improve the accuracy of body temperature detection; optimize the display effect of some interfaces; optimize the system stability of some scenes.
Huawei Band 6 Pro Specifications:
- Size: 43 x 25.4 x 10.99 mm
- Weight: About 18 g
- Screen: 1.47 inches, AMOLED
- Color: Dark brown/gold
- Reinforced polymer fiber
- Strap: Magic Night Black Silicone Strap
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Gyro sensor, Optical heart rate sensor
- System: Android 6.0 and above, iOS 9.0 and above
- Charge: 5V 0.5A/1A/1.5A/2A