Huawei Band 7 is now getting the October 2022 software update with the new firmware version 22.214.171.124 (M03). Huawei sent this update with a less size of 9.79MB.
According to the changelog, the new update for Band 7 consists of important changes like adding the smart flash card function, supporting mobile phones to find the bracelet, and optimizing the detection function of heart rate and blood oxygen-related data.
Among them, through the smart flash card function, users can automatically match and quickly evoke the corresponding card in the corresponding scene when using the bracelet to swipe the card.
Note that the smart flash card function is only supported by the NFC version in mainland China , and needs to be set in the “Wallet” function of the “Huawei Health” app (only EMUI, HarmonyOS, and Android phones support this function).
- Including optimizing the Bluetooth connection of the bracelet
- Enabling new icons
- Optimizing the detection function of heart rate and blood oxygen-related data
- Optimizing the accuracy of sleep monitoring
- Optimizing the display of message notifications in some scenarios
- Optimize the display effect of the animated dial
- Optimize the experience of using the iOS mobile wallet access card and bus card functions
To find the band on your mobile phone, you can experience it through the “Health” app > Devices > HUAWEI Band 7 > Find Devices.
Apart from the above changes, the Huawei Band 7 also adds WeChat video and voice call message reminders, but only some mobile phones with HarmonyOS 2 and above or Android 10.0 and above are supported.