Huawei last month announced that the Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus smartphone users will get the EMUI 10 version in early March 2020 globally. Following the official timeline, the company commitment paves the way for a more successful relationship with clients. Some user’s starting March 10 already receiving the EMUI 10.0.0.160 update with the January 2020 security patch.
Now, the rollout expands globally. We suggest you keep checking your device for the latest update. If you looking for how to update Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus with the EMUI 10 version, here’s the solution.
Download from your system settings option: Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus EMUI 10.0.0.160, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from HiCare (now known as Support) App: Go to Hicare app: HiCare > Update > Check for updates.
Quick Single: Check the latest EMUI 10 updates.
Question: What you will get in the Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus EMUI 10.0.0.160 version?
Answer: The update includes, Calling Issue fixes, Bluetooth Error fixes, and January 2020 security patch update.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs, We will display your name with the country in our articles.
- Huawei MediaPad M6 10.8 gets February 2020 security update
- These 10 Honor phones are compatible with EMUI 10 and Magic UI 3.0
- Honor Play 8A EMUI 9.1 Beta 184.108.40.206 SP5 version released
- Huawei P30 and P30 Pro EMUI 10.0.0.221 New Features version released
- Huawei Enjoy 10 EMUI beta 220.127.116.11SP3 version released
- Huawei Nova 3 and Nova 3e EMUI 18.104.22.1687SP3 version released