Huawei Enjoy 10S smartphone users are now getting HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 update in China. The latest HarmonyOS update optimizes the display effect and also includes the September 2021 security patch update to enhance the security of phone.
Huawei Enjoy 10S HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 update changelog:
Huawei Enjoy 10S AQM-AL00
Huawei Enjoy 10S AQM-TL00
Version Update: 22.214.171.124 -> 126.96.36.199
Optimizes the display effect.
Integrated September 2021 security patch to improve system security.
HUAWEI ENJOY 10S SPECIFICATIONS:
– Huawei Kirin 710F processor, a quad-core CPU with a 12nm manufacturing process coupled with a Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
– 6/8GB RAM, 128GB of storage
– 6.3-inch OLED display, Waterdrop notch
– Resolution 2400 × 1080
– Triple rear cameras placed vertically, 48MP sensor, coupled with an 8MP ultra-wide lens (120 degrees) and a 2MP depth sensor
– AI beauty and 480fps slow-motion videos.
– 16MP selfie camera with F2.0 aperture
– 4000mAh battery
– 3.5mm headphone jack
– Runs on EMUI 9.1 (Upgradable)
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
Looking for the latest Huawei updates? Join us on the Telegram channel for instant updates.