Huawei has started distributing the November 2020 patch update for the Huawei Enjoy 9e and Huawei Enjoy 10 smartphone users to improve the system security. The latest firmware update for the Huawei Enjoy 9e and Huawei Enjoy 10 comes with version 126.96.36.1998 and 188.8.131.52 respectively.
To recall, the Enjoy 9e smartphone was launched in the year 2019 and runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa-core, 2 GHz, Cortex A53 processor. Inside the core, it has a MediaTek Helio P22 Chipset and for memory, it includes 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage.
Huawei Enjoy 9e smartphone has an IPS LCD display. It measures 156.2 mm x 73.5 mm x 8 mm and weighs 150 grams. The screen has a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and 276 ppi pixel density.
As far as the camera concern, at front it has an 8 MP Front Camera, and on the rear, there’s a 13 MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 3020 mAh battery.
Huawei Enjoy 9e and Huawei Enjoy 10 November 2020 security patch Changelog:
- MRD-AL00, MRD-TL00 (Huawei Enjoy 9e)
- ART-AL00m, ART-AL00x & ART-TL00x (Huawei Enjoy 10)
- Version Update: 184.108.40.206 → 220.127.116.11
- This update improves system security with Android security patches.
- Integrates Android security patches released in November 2020 for improved system security.
How to download the latest update?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System & Updates> Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app: HiCare > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
HUAWEI ENJOY 9E KEY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 6.09 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Processor: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32/64GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/1.8, PDAF,LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0,LED flash
- Battery: 3020mAh, non-removable
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.