Huawei Enjoy Z 5G getting the second EMUI 10.1 update, the latest update brings version number EMUI 10.1.1.122. In this update, you will be able to use the Knuckle Gestures, Smart Split Screen, and New Camera function. It also brings May 2020 security patch.
Huawei Enjoy Z 5G EMUI 10.1.1.122 Changelog:
Allows you to multitask with ease in Split-screen mode, and send messages using a floating window while watching videos or playing games. Swipe in from the left or right edge of the screen and pause to display the Multi-Window dock. Hold an app icon in the dock and drag it to the side of the screen to enter a split-screen view, or touch an app icon to display it in a floating window.
Go to Settings > Accessibility features > Shortcuts & gestures to enable Take a screenshot, Record screen, and Split screen.
Take a screenshot
Knock twice on the screen with a knuckle to take a screenshot.
Capture part of the screen
Knock and draw an enclosed area with a knuckle to capture part of the screen.
Knock twice on the screen with two knuckles to start or end a screen recording.
Firmly draw a line across the screen with a knuckle to enter the split-screen mode.
New camera continuous shooting function is added. Long press the shutter to take photos continuously to get the most exciting photo; optimize the camera to take photos Effect, improved imaging quality.
Integrates Android security patches released in May 2020 for improved system security.
This update is for China models.
Huawei Enjoy Z 5G Specifications:
- Model: DVC-AN00
- Display: 6.5 inches FHD, 90Hz refresh rate, Waterdrop Notch, LCD
- Processor: MediaTek 800 (MT6873)
- CPU: 4 * Cortex-A76 2.0GHz + 4 * Cortex-A55 2.0GHz
- Resolution: 2400 * 1080
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Triple Rear Cameras: 48 MP (main camera, f / 1.8 aperture) + 8 MP (wide-angle, f / 2.4 aperture) + 2 MP (f / 2.4 aperture)
- RAM: 6GB/8GB (NM memory card, maximum support 256GB)
- Shooting Mode: Super night view, front night view, super macro, 4K video recording
- Battery: 4000mAh, 22.5W fast charging
- Software: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- Weight: 182g
- WLAN: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
- Colors: Midnight Black, Dark Blue, and Sakura Pink
- Other: 3.5mm Headphone jack, USB Type-C, NFC (No), Dual SIM.
How to update?
To download the latest update in your smartphone go to Settings -> System & updates -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will update other users with the same device in different territories as soon as possible.