Huawei’s flagship TWS earphones FreeBuds 4 got a familiar design to the FreeBuds 3 and is powered by Huawei’s Krin A1 chip. The FreeBuds 4 is equipped with a high-sensitivity microphone that can record high-fidelity sound with a sampling rate of up to 48 kHz, retaining the rich details of the sound. The microphone also has a powerful noise pickup reduction.
Now, let’s get back to the title, Huawei Freebuds 4 users in Europe start grabbing the new software update with build number 188.8.131.52. This update improved the Bluetooth connection stability.
Huawei Freebuds 4 Update Version 184.108.40.206 Changelog:
- Improves update success rate.
- Bluetooth connection stability.
Update it via AI App
About the AI Life App
1. Open the AI Life App. 2. Make sure the earbuds are connected to your phone
Huawei FreeBuds 4 Key Specifications:
- Size: Height: 41.4 mm, Width: 16.8 mm, Depth: 18.5 mm
- Weight: about 4.1 grams
- Processor: Huawei Kirin A1
- Control: Headphone – double tap/long press/swipe, Charging box – button
- Audio Technology: Dual-microphone hybrid active noise reduction, 3-microphone fusion call noise reduction
- Sensor: Microphone sensor, wearing detection sensor
- Battery: Headphones: 30 mAh, Charging case: 410 mAh
- Bluetooth: 5.2
- Sound: 14.3 mm
- Waterproof: IPX4