Huawei has added its latest flagship TWS earphones FreeBuds 4 to its portfolio. These earphones get a familiar design to the FreeBuds 3 and powered by Huawei’s Krin A1 chip. The FreeBuds 4 is equipped with a high-sensitivity microphone that can record high-fidelity sound with a sampling rate of up to 48 kHz, retaining the rich details of the sound. The microphone also has a powerful noise pickup reduction.
Talking about the core details, the Huawei Freebuds 4 comes with 14.3mm dynamic drivers and has three microphones for voice and surrounding noise pick up. The active noise cancellation can reduce up to 25db of surrounding noise. Each earbud comes with three-level touch controls and weighs just 4.1 grams.
The FreeBuds 4 connect over Bluetooth 5.2 and support simultaneous connection to two devices. It has 4 hours of playback battery life on the earphones themselves and up to 22 hours of playback with the charging case. Huawei promises a quick 15-minute charge will give you up to 2.5 hours of playback.
Huawei FreeBuds 4 Key Specifications:
- Size: Height: 41.4 mm, Width: 16.8 mm, Depth: 18.5 mm
- Weight: about 4.1 grams
- Processor: Huawei Kirin A1
- Control: Headphone – double tap/long press/swipe, Charging box – button
- Audio Technology: Dual-microphone hybrid active noise reduction, 3-microphone fusion call noise reduction
- Sensor: Microphone sensor, wearing detection sensor
- Battery: Headphones: 30 mAh, Charging case: 410 mAh
- Bluetooth: 5.2
- Sound: 14.3 mm
- Waterproof: IPX4
Huawei FreeBuds 4 colors: White, Silver, and red colors.
Huawei FreeBuds 4 price: CNY 999 ($155/€126) and official sales are set to begin on June 6. (International pricing and availability will be declared later).