Last September, Huawei launched its FreeBuds Pro headphones at the Seamless AI Life product launch conference. The latest FreeBuds Pro Bluetooth headphones are integrated with Active Noise Cancellation. HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro can be connected to two devices at the same time, saying goodbye to the trouble of switching back and forth. Supports mobile phones, tablets, PCs, and watches.
Now, the company has started rolling out a new firmware update for the FreeBuds Pro in the global market. The latest update comes with version number 126.96.36.1996 and the package size is 2.89MB. Below check the full changelog and how-to guide.
Huawei FreeBuds Pro 188.8.131.526 Changelog:
- Added link center [Optimizations] Improved wearable device detection accuracy.
HOW TO UPDATE FREEBUDS PRO:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
One of the key feature of this HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro is it can be connected to two devices at the same time, saying goodbye to the trouble of switching back and forth. Supports mobile phones, tablets, PCs, and watches. The FreeBuds Pro is the world’s first true wireless stereo (TWS) earphones that supports intelligent dynamic noise cancellation and more.