Huawei FreeBuds Pro was launched this year in the month of September at the Seamless AI Life product launch conference. The latest product from the company’s portfolio is integrated with Active Noise Cancellation. One of the key feature of this HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro is it can be connected to two devices at the same time, saying goodbye to the trouble of switching back and forth. Supports mobile phones, tablets, PCs, and watches.
Now, the company has started rolling out a new firmware update for the FreeBuds Pro that comes with version number 18.104.22.1686 and the package size is 2.61MB. Below check the full changelog and how-to guide.
Huawei FreeBuds Pro 22.214.171.1246 Changelog:
- Optimize the experience of transparent transmission
- Reduce system power consumption
- Improve the charging success rate
- Improve the stability of the Bluetooth connection.
- Please put both earbuds into the charging case before updating, and keep the case open until the update is complete.
- Please ensure that the battery levels of both the earbuds and the charging case are higher than 30% before updating.