Huawei has started sending a new firmware update for Huawei FreeBuds Pro in China. This update brings the system optimization and it is rolling out with version number 184.108.40.2062. Check the complete changelog below.
Huawei Freebuds Pro Update Version 220.127.116.112 Changelog:
- Added the function of health reminder
- Optimizes K song experience
- Optimizes system stability
HOW TO UPDATE FREEBUDS PRO:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
One of the key features of this HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro is it can be connected to two devices at the same time, saying goodbye to the trouble of switching back and forth. Supports mobile phones, tablets, PCs, and watches. The FreeBuds Pro is the world’s first true wireless stereo (TWS) earphones that supports intelligent dynamic noise cancellation and more.