Huawei smartphones/devices users are waiting for the September patch update but it seems users need to wait a little bit more before that Huawei has started distributing the August patch 2020 for MediaPad T5.
The latest update for the MediaPad T5 tablet comes with software version 126.96.36.1997 and the package size is 112 MB. Check the changelog below.
Huawei MediaPad T5 EMUI 188.8.131.527 Changelog:
List of Changes
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrated Google security patches released in August 2020 for improved system security.
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If you have problems during the update, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
Huawei MediaPad T5 Specs:
- HUAWEI MediaPad T5 sports 10.1”, 1920 x 1200 IPS, 224 PPI screen.
- The powerful octa-core processor with the main frequency up to 2.36GHz gives you great performance while smoothly running multiple applications simultaneously.
- Memory size is expandable up to 256 GB with a MicroSD card.
- It houses dual stereo speakers with HUAWEI Histen audio technology, delivering concert hall audio effect and providing with multi-layered and penetrating 4D surround sound.
- The Android Tablet features Google Android 8.0 (Oreo) & the EMUI 8.0.
- HUAWEI MediaPad T5 10.1″ offers an Eye-comfort Mode reduces harmful blue light to create healthy reading conditions for you and your family.