According to Huawei China’s official WeChat, recently, the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) held the 2021 EFQM Global Award on-site award ceremony in Lyon, France.
Now, Huawei received the “Customer-centric Outstanding Achievement Award” from the European Foundation for Quality Management. Huawei is also the first Chinese company to receive the award.
The CEO of the European Foundation for Quality Management said: “As a true global leader, the jury was impressed by the applicant (Huawei)’s continued focus on customers and their needs.
EFQM lists five major achievements of Huawei’s supply chain:
- Customer-centricity has become the DNA of organizations at all levels of the supply chain.
- Strong performance orientation supported by digitalization.
- Self-optimizing organizational capabilities, on the basis of vision-driven digital transformation and organizational change.
- The supply chain strategy is fully implemented from formulation to execution.
- Build a harmonious working environment and culture where employees enjoy working for the supply chain through continuous perception.
- It is reported that the EFQM Global Excellence Award began in 1992 and is awarded once a year.