Huawei this year is all set to enter the whole market whether it is smartphones or computers. Huawei is doing well in both markets. Huawei desktop computer, which is equipped with a self-developed Kunpeng 920S processor, supports up to 64GB memory and has an independent graphics card is getting positive feedback in a survey.
Huawei is also preparing to increase production capacity on other production lines to meet market demand. Recently, Huawei at a launch event in China introduced Huawei MateBook D along with the MatePad Pro and Sound X smart speaker.
Huawei MateBook D 15 Specifications:
– Huawei Mate D 15 features a 15.6-inch IPS Full HD display
– Screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, 87 percent screen-to-body ratio, 16:9 aspect ratio, and 178-degree viewing angle
– Huawei Mate D 15 powered by Intel’s 10th generation Core i7 processor which is coupled with NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics processor
– Huawei Mate D 15 packed with up to 16GB of RAM, 512GB SSD storage and 1TB HDD. It also comes with Shark Fin 2.0 Silent Fan which the company says it has used for stronger air volume which greatly improves heat dissipation and is also claimed to be super quiet
– Other specifications of Huawei MateBook D 15 includes, a USB 2.0 port, USB 3.0 port, 3.5mm headphone jack, HMDI port, another USB 3.0 port, and a USB Type-C port. Huawei Mate D 15 has 16.9mm thickness and comes in a 1.9Kg aluminum alloy body which makes it light, thin and portable. The company also added that the MateBook D 15 comes equipped with a lightweight 65W USB-C power adapter which is weighing about 160 grams.
Huawei MateBook D 14 Specifications:
– Huawei Mate D 14 comes with a 14-inch Full HD display and most of the specifications remain the same as the 15.6-inch model.
– The Huawei Mate D 14-inch model of the MateBook D measures just 15.9mm in thickness, same as the Apple MacBook Air and weighs at 1.38kg and supports 180-degree screen opening and closing. Both the models come with the one-touch power button which comes with integrated fingerprint recognition.
Huawei has also launched the MateBook D Ryzen version, which is using AMD dual-channel memory design which the company claims can improve the graphics performance by more than 30 percent. It comes with an AMD R5 3500U chipset with up to 16GB of RAM.
Huawei MateBook D 15 Price:
- i5/MX250/8GB/256GB SSD + 1TB HDD — 5,299 yuan
- i5/MX250/16GB/256GB SSD + 1TB HDD — 5,599 yuan
- i7/MX250/16GB/256GB SSD + 1TB HDD — 6,599 yuan
- Ryzen – R5/8GB/256GB SSD + 1TB HDD — 3,999 yuan
- Ryzen – i5/8GB/256GB SSD + 1TB HDD — 4,299 yuan
Huawei MateBook D 14 Price:
- i5/MX250/8GB/512GB SSD — 5,199 yuan
- i5/MX250/16GB/512GB SSD — 5,499 yuan
- i7/MX250/16GB/512GB SSD — 6,499 yuan
- Ryzen – R5/8GB/512GB SSD — 3,999 yuan
- Ryzen – R5/16GB/512GB SSD — 4,999 yuan