According to China Telecom’s official WeChat account, the Huawei Maimang 10 SE 5G new smartphone launch conference will be held at 14:30 on July 19.
As per the last leak, the phone will be equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G chip, a 6.5-inch pearl screen (60Hz refresh rate), a rear 13 MP main camera + 2 MP depth of field + 2 MP macro three-camera combination, and a front 8 MP single camere. It has a 5000 mAh battery and supports 22.5W fast charging. Additionally, it supports 5G dual-mode full Netcom, with triple eye protection, smart multi-window, smart vision, A subtitles, simple mode, e-book mode, etc.
Maimang is a mobile phone brand designed for young people launched by Huawei. In 2013, it released its first mobile phone-Maimang A199, which is a customized model of Telecom Tianyi. Huawei released the previous generation Maimang 9 series on July 27, 2020, equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 800 chip, and the price starts at 2199 yuan.
Huawei Maimang 9 5G Specifications:
- Model: TNN-AN00
- Display: 6.8-inch FHD+, HDR 10, LCD
- Measures: 170 mm (length) * 78.5 mm (width) * 8.9 mm (thickness)
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Rear Camera: Triple (64 MP main camera, f/1.89 + 8 MP ultra-wide-angle, f/2.2 + 2 MP depth of field, f/2.4 aperture)
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0
- Processor: Dimensity 800 5G
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- Battery: 4300mAh, 22.5W fast charging
- Colors: Midnight Black, Sakura Pink & Qijing Forest
- Other: Side fingerprint, EROFs, Bands (n1,n38,n41,n77,n78,n79)