Huawei has started rolling out the latest EMUI 10 update to the Huawei Mate 10, Huawei Mate 10 Pro and Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design, smartphones which are supporting 126.96.36.1999 version can now update to v10.0.0.156 version.
To Download Huawei Mate 10 EMUI 10.0.0.156, Huawei Mate 10 Pro EMUI 10.0.0.156 and Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design EMUI 10.0.0.156 update just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Or, You can also get this update via the Hicare app: HiCare > Update > Check for updates.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro smartphone has an AMOLED display. The phone is powered by Octa-core (2.4 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A73 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A53) processor.
It runs on the HiSilicon Kirin 970 Chipset. It has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. The screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels and 402 PPI pixel density.
At the front, it has an 8 MP Front Camera and on the rear, there’s a 12 MP + 20 MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection and 4000 mAh battery.
- Huawei P30 and P30 Pro EMUI 10 Timeline
- Huawei Mate X EMUI 10 Latest Version
- Huawei Nova 5 Pro new EMUI 10.0.0.152 update
- Huawei MediaPad M6 gets new EMUI 10.0.0.220 update
- Honor 8X gets the EMUI 10 update in Europe
- Huawei Mate 20 Lite EMUI 10.0.0.170 Changelogs
- Huawei MatePad Pro EMUI 10.0.1.151 update Changelogs