Honor has started rolling out EMUI 10 update based on Android 10 to the European users of the Honor 8X. The first confirmation is from Spain and the Czech Republic. Recently, users in India received the January 2020 security patch.
Users getting two versions first EMUI 10.0.0.175 and is 3.58GB in size, the second one is EMUI 10.0.0.170 and is 3.53GB in size.
The update should be distributed via HiCare or the new support app and also via OTA.
Honor 8X Specifications:
- 6.5-inch 2340p x 1080p LTPS display
- 19.5:9 widescreen
- Multiple-point touch-sensitive screen
- Typical value: 3750 mAh battery
- Kirin 710
- EMUI 8.2
- ROM: 128 GB or 64 GB，RAM: 4 GB
- Height : 160.4 mm
- Width : 76.6 mm
- Depth : 7.8 mm
- Weight : Approximately 175g (including the battery)
- Rear Camera:20-megapixel (F/1.8 aperture) + 2-megapixel dual-lens rear-facing camera.
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel (F/2.0 aperture) front-facing camera.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz , support Wi-Fi hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth BT4.2 + BLE, USB 2.0.