Huawei Mate 10 Series smartphone users start receiving the January 2021 update and more. The Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro and Mate 10 Porsche Design latest update is based on EMUI 10 comes with version number EMUI 10.0.0.188. The update package size is 683MB and currently rolling out in China.
Huawei Mate 10 Series EMUI 10.0.0.188 Changelog:
- Mate 10 ALP-AL00 & ALP-TL00
- Mate 10 Porsche Design BLA-AL00
- Mate 10 Pro BLA-AL00 & BLA-TL00
- 10.0.0.180 → 10.0.0.188 (AL00 model)
- 10.0.0.180 → 10.0.0.188 (TL00 model)
- Integrates security patches released in January 2021 security update for improved system security.
- January 2021 security update fixes 4 Critical, 25 High levels, and 1 Medium level of CVE.
- This update optimizes system performance and security and adds a popular recommended folder on the desktop.
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If you have problems during the update, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
3. The update package will be automatically deleted when the update is complete.
How to download Huawei Mate 10 and Huawei Mate 10 Pro latest update?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app -> Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.