Huawei Mate 20 Lite smartphone users now receiving the March 2020 security patch update with version number EMUI 10.0.0.185. The update has a download size of 121 MB.
Download Huawei Mate 20 Lite EMUI 10.0.0.185 from your smartphone Settings option, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Or, You can also get this update via the Hicare (Now known as Support) app: HiCare > Quick Services -> Update > Check for updates.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite smartphone runs on the Android v8.1 (Oreo, upgradable now) operating system. The phone runs on the HiSilicon Kirin 710 Chipset. It has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
The screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 409 PPI pixel density. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 81.56 %. It has a 24 MP + 2 MP Dual Front Cameras and on the rear, there’s a 20 MP + 2 MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
- First EMUI 10.1.0.114 update for Huawei P40 Pro brings Golden Snap feature and more
- Huawei Nova 5i new EMUI 10.0.0.120 version released
- Huawei P30 and P30 Pro EMUI 10.1 New Features version released
- Huawei Mate 30 series EMUI 10.1 beta version 10.1.0.119 released
- [Turkey] Huawei Mate 20 Pro EMUI 10.0.0.196 March 2020 security update