To download Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G EMUI 10.0.0.171 update, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates > Download.
Or, You can also get this update via the Hicare app: HiCare(Support) > Quick Services -> Update > Check for updates.
Or, Open the HiCare app > Log in > Select country/region > Agree to the User Agreement and Privacy Notice > Update > Request update > Apply > Checking for new system update > Download and install.
Huawei has recently released the new feature beta version of EMUI 10.0 for the Mate 30 series 10.0.0.225, which has now been pushed to users who have successfully registered for the new feature beta of EMUI 10.0.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G Key camera specifications:
- Quad-camera, including ToF sensor
- Primary: 40Mp 1/1.7″ sensor, 27mm-equivalent f/1.6-aperture lens
- Ultra-wide: 40Mp 1/1.54″ sensor, 18mm-equivalent f/1.8-aperture lens
- Tele: 8Mp 1/4″ sensor, 80mm-equivalent f/2.4-aperture lens
- ToF 3D depth-sensing camera
- Dual-LED flash
- 4K video, 2160p/60fps (2160p/30fps default).
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs, We will display your name with the country in our articles.