According to the latest DxOMark report and review, the camera of the Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G as expected is a new titleholder with a total of 123 points.
The Mate 30 Pro 5G’s score is broken down to 134 points for photo and 102 points for video, compared to the 4G variant’s 132 points photo score and 100 video score. Further analysis of the photo score shows the 5G variant does better when it comes to bokeh, zoom, and night mode. While with video, it scores higher in texture, noise, and autofocus.
The review says the 5G version now has a new multi-exposure algorithm for flash shots that helps to improve exposure and details when you take a portrait photo with the flash turned on.
Key camera specifications:
- Quad-camera, including ToF sensor
- Primary: 40Mp 1/1.7″ sensor, 27mm-equivalent f/1.6-aperture lens
- Ultra-wide: 40Mp 1/1.54″ sensor, 18mm-equivalent f/1.8-aperture lens
- Tele: 8Mp 1/4″ sensor, 80mm-equivalent f/2.4-aperture lens
- ToF 3D depth-sensing camera
- Dual-LED flash
- 4K video, 2160p/60fps (2160p/30fps default)