Huawei P40, P40 Pro & P40 Pro Plus was launched on March 26 via an online press conference. After the official launch users in China started pre-orders through the company’s own VMall, Tmall, JD.com, among others in China.
Huawei P40 Pro pre-orders have begun in China from 27th March, the pricing information for the P40 series will be available in China next month when the devices go on sale.
For now (March 28), The smartphone (P40 P40 Black Variant) has already surpassed 24500 pre-orders on JD.com.
Huawei P40 Pro Specifications:
- Display – Flex OLED
- Size – 6.58-inch
- Resolution – 2,640×1200-pixels
- Pixel Density – 441ppi
- Dimension – 158.2×72.6×8.95
- Weight – 209g
- Mobile Software – Android 10 with EMUI 10.1
- Rear Camera – 50-megapixel (ultra vision wide) 40-megapixel (ultra wide) 12-megapixel (5x optical telephoto), 3D time-of-flight camera, color temperature sensor
- Front Camera – 32-megapixel & depth sensor
- Processor – Kirin 990 5G
- Storage – 128GB/256GB
- RAM – 8GB
- Battery – 4,200 mAh (with 40-watt fast-charging)