Huawei has started rolling out the January 2021 security patch update based on EMUI 10.1 for the Enjoy 10S smartphone users. The Enjoy 10S grabbing this January 2021 patch update with the latest firmware version EMUI 10.1.0.158. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Enjoy 10S EMUI 10.1.0.158 changelog:
Models: AQM-AL00 & AQM-TL00
Version Update: 10.1.0.157 → 10.1.0.158
This update improves system security with Android security patches.
Integrates Android security patches released in January 2021 for improved system security.
As usual, the update is rolling out via OTA, download Huawei Enjoy 10S EMUI 10.1.0.158 update via Settings > System > Software update > Check for updates.
The January 2021 security patch update includes 4 Critical, 25 High levels, and 1 Medium level of CVE announced in the January 2021 Android security bulletin.
Or Via Support App (Go to update section).
Huawei Enjoy 10s Specifications:
– Huawei Kirin 710F processor, a quad-core CPU with a 12nm manufacturing process coupled with a Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
– 6/8GB RAM, 128GB of storage
– 6.3-inch OLED display, Waterdrop notch
– Resolution 2400 × 1080
– Triple rear cameras placed vertically, 48MP sensor, coupled with an 8MP ultra-wide lens (120 degrees) and a 2MP depth sensor
– AI beauty and 480fps slow-motion videos.
– 16MP selfie camera with F2.0 aperture
– 4000mAh battery
– 3.5mm headphone jack
– Runs on EMUI 9.1 (Upgradable)
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
Check the latest EMUI 10 updates here.