Huawei has started rolling out the September 2020 security patch update based on EMUI 10.1 for the Huawei Mate 30 Series smartphone users. The latest update brings software version 10.1.0.160 and keep in your mind when you update your smartphone at that time your internet connection appropriate. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Mate 30 Series EMUI 10.1.0.160 Changelog:
- Mate 30 Pro (4G) – LIO-AL00
- Mate 30 Pro (4G) – LIO-TL00
- Mate 30 Pro (5G) – Full Netcom version LIO-AN00
- Mate 30 RS Porsche – LIO-AN00P
- EMUI 10.1.0.156/159 →10.1.0.160
Integrates Android security patches released in September 2020 for improved system security.
- Please make sure that the phone is not ROOT.
- The version is pushed in batches.
- The system will restart after the update is complete, please wait patiently for about 5 minutes.
HOW TO UPDATE:
Via Support: Open app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Open System Settings -> System -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Note: Received update? Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.