Huawei has started rolling out the April 2021 security patch and new apps for the Huawei Mate 30E Pro and Mate Xs foldable phone users. This update only contains the current April 2021 security patch and there are no further changes. The latest software update comes with version 188.8.131.52.
Huawei Mate 30E Pro and Mate Xs EMUI 184.108.40.206 Changelog:
This update improves system security using patches.
Integrated security patches released in April 2021 for improved system security.
Added a quick download icon for the Link Now.
Notes on updating:
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If problems occur during the update, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
Huawei Mate Xs sports a 6.7-inch OLED display having a screen resolution of 1,148 x 2,480 pixels and a sharp pixel density of 408 PPI. The optics of the smartphone comes with a 48MP, 16MP and 8MP rear camera that can click awesome pictures.
Huawei Mate Xs is based on the HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G chipset octa-core (2.86 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A76 + 2.36 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A76 + 1.95 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A55) processor. It is coupled with a Mali-G76 MP16 GPU and an 8GB RAM, which handles gaming, multitasking and graphical performance. Huawei Mate Xs is equipped with a Li-ion 5,000mAh capacity battery that gets Super Charging technology to fill it in no time.
Huawei Mate 30E Pro 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.53 inches, OLED
- Resolution: 2400 x 1176 pixels
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 128/256 GB ROM
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 990E
- OS: EMUI 11.0 (based on Android 10)
- Rear Camera: 40 MP (ultra-wide-angle, f/1.8 aperture) + 40 MP (wide-angle, f/1.6 aperture, support OIS) + 8 MP telephoto camera (f/2.4 aperture, support OIS), support auto focus
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0 aperture + 3D depth camera
- Battery: 4500 mAh
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.