Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone users in Australia receiving the new software update based on EMUI 11. The latest update for Mate 40 Pro rolling out with software version 188.8.131.52 and the package size is 226MB. This latest update for Huawei Mate 40 Pro brings March 2021 security patch update.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro EMUI 184.108.40.206 Changelog:
List of changes
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrated Android security patches released in March 2021 for improved system security.
This security update includes the CVE announced in the March 2021 Android security bulletin. It includes 2 Critical, 13 High levels, and 131 Medium levels.
(Image Source – Reddit)
Notes on updating:
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If you encounter problems during the update, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
3. The update package will be automatically deleted when the update is complete.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches FHD+ (2772 x 1344) with 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 9000
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear cameras: 50MP main (f1.9), 20MP cine/ultra-wide (f1.8), 12MP telephoto, laser depth sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical, up to 50x digital
- Front cameras: 13MP wide (f/2.4) & 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 5G: sub6GHz
- Operating system: Android 11 with EMUI 11
- Battery: 4,400 mAh
- Max. charging speed: 66W wired, 50W wireless
- Size: 6.41 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches (162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm)
- Weight: 7.47 ounces (212g)
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI MATE 40 SERIES:
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Send us an email at (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.