In October 2020, Huawei Mate 40 series was released with Kirin 9000 chip and supports 5G network after that the Mate 40 series smartphone – Mate 40 Pro has received several updates based on EMUI 11. According to the well-known Weibo tipster, Huawei Mate 40 Pro has now pushed parameter updates, and the installation package size is only 1.3MB.
This update adjusted some software system parameters. 5G network modes include an automatic mode, NSA mode, and SA+NSA mode. After the user restarts the phone, the default network connection mode of Mate40 Pro will become SA+NSA mode. This also means that Huawei Mate40 Pro users can experience the SA+NSA network without manual settings through the developer mode.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches FHD+ (2772 x 1344) with 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 9000
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear cameras: 50MP main (f1.9), 20MP cine/ultra-wide (f1.8), 12MP telephoto, laser depth sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical, up to 50x digital
- Front cameras: 13MP wide (f/2.4) & 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 5G: sub6GHz
- Operating system: Android 11 with EMUI 11
- Battery: 4,400 mAh
- Max. charging speed: 66W wired, 50W wireless
- Size: 6.41 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches (162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm)
- Weight: 7.47 ounces (212g)
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI MATE 40 SERIES:
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Send us an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.