Huawei Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro+ and Mate 40 RS Porsche design getting another EMUI 11 SP5 update with the software version EMUI 188.8.131.52 SP5. The latest update optimizes the system and sound experience. At the launch event, Huawei unveiled four flagship smartphones: Huawei Mate 40, Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Huawei Mate 40 Pro+, and Huawei Mate 40 Pro RS Porsche Design which are said to be the best performing devices.
Huawei Mate 40 series EMUI 184.108.40.206 SP5 Changelog:
- Mate 40 Pro: 11.0.0. 130SP1 -220.127.116.11 SP5
- Mate 40 Pro+: 11.0.0. 130SP1 -18.104.22.168 SP5
- Mate 40 RS: 11.0.0. 130SP1 -22.214.171.124 SP5
Note: The version is pushed in batches.
Dear users, this update optimizes the stability of the whole system and the sound experience of some game scenes. It is recommended that you update it asap.
Optimize the stability of the whole system.
Optimize the sound experience of some game scenes.
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI MATE 40 SERIES:
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro+ Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches, OLED
- Size: 162.9 mm x 75.5 mm x 8.8 mm
- RAM: 12 GB RAM
- Storge: 256 GB
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 9000
- OS: EMUI 11.0 (Based on Android 10)
- Front Camera: 13 MP Ultra Vision Selfie Camera (Wide Angle, f/2.4) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Rear Camera: 50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture, OIS) + 20 MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f/2.4 aperture) + 12 MP Telephoto Camera (3x Optical Zoom, f/2.4 aperture, OIS) + 8 MP SuperZoom Camera (10x Optical Zoom, f/4.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera, support AF
- Battery: 4400 mAh.