Huawei has started sending new software update based on EMUI 11 to the Huawei Mate 40 Series smartphones – Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro Plus, and Mate 40 RS Porsche. The all-new EMUI 11 update is set to roll out in batches and it opted for the software version 184.108.40.206 SP1.
The latest EMUI 11 update for the Mate 40 series optimizes the system stability in some situations and optimizes compatibility with some third-party applications.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro Plus, and Mate 40 RS Porsche Design EMUI 220.127.116.11 SP1 Changelog:
Mate 40 Pro: 11.0.0. 165 -18.104.22.168 SP1
Mate 40 Pro+: 11.0.0. 160 -22.214.171.124 SP1
Mate 40 RS: 11.0.0. 160 -126.96.36.199 SP1
Dear users, this update optimizes the compatibility with some third-party applications and the stability of the phone. It is recommended that you update.
Optimize compatibility with some third-party applications.
Optimize the stability of the whole machine system.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches FHD+ (2772 x 1344) with 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 9000
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear cameras: 50MP main (f1.9), 20MP cine/ultra-wide (f1.8), 12MP telephoto, laser depth sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical, up to 50x digital
- Front cameras: 13MP wide (f/2.4) & 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 5G: sub6GHz
- Operating system: Android 11 with EMUI 11
- Battery: 4,400 mAh
- Max. charging speed: 66W wired, 50W wireless
- Size: 6.41 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches (162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm)
- Weight: 7.47 ounces (212g)
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI MATE 40 SERIES:
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at email@example.com.