Honor Play 9A (MOA- AL00, MOA- AL20 & MOA- TL00) smartphone users in China now receiving the June 2020 security update with a software version 184.108.40.206.
Download Honor Play 9A Magic UI 220.127.116.11 update from your smartphone Settings option, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Or, You can also get this update via the Hicare (Now known as Support) app: Support > Services -> Update > Check for updates.
Honor Play 9A Specifications:
- Display – 6.3 Inch HD + IPS Waterdrop Notch Display
- Software – Android 10 based on MagicUi 3.0.1
- Front Camera – 8MP
- Rear Camera – 13MP + 8MP
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 64/128GB
- Battery – 5000mAh, 10W Charging
- Other – Fingerprint, Face Unlock, 3.5mm Audio Jack,USB Type-C Port, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth And Wi-Fi Support.
- Sensors – Ambient Light Sensor, Digital Compass, Gravity Sensor And Gyroscope.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.