On March 10, 2021, Huawei has officially launched its new Mate 40 series smartphone, Huawei Mate 40E. The Mate 40 series was officially released in 2020 including four models Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro+, and Mate 40 RS Porsche Design.
As per the official statement and specifications, the Mate 40E smartphone has almost the same features as Mate 40 standard edition but the only difference we can see on the SoC part. The Mate 40E device powered by Kirin 990E 5G processor while Mate 40 equipped with Kirin 9000E chipset.
The pre-booking starts from 18:08 today ahead of the first sale in China and the first sale of Mate 40E is scheduled to kick-off on March 18.
HUAWEI MATE 40E FULL SPECIFICATION:
- Display size: 6.5 inch
- Resolution: 2376 x 1080 resolution
- Refresh rate: 90Hz
- Touch sampling rate: 240Hz
- Processor: Kirin 990E 5G
- Software: EMUI 11
- Storage: 8GB RAM and Internal storage: 128GB and 256GB
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2, GSM, HSPA, LTE, 5G, WiFi 6+, NFC
- Rear camera: 64MP +16MP+8MP
- Front camera: 13MP
- Battery: 4200mAh with 40W wired and wireless super-fast charging support.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
Huawei Mate 40E 8GB+128GB variants priced at 4599 Yuan (706 USD)
Huawei Mate 40E 8GB+128GB variants priced at 5099 Yuan (782 USD)