Huawei has officially launched the Mate 40E Pro smartphone in China. The Huawei Mate 40E standard version is now receiving the February 2022 security patch update with the firmware version HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11. The Mate 40E device is powered by Kirin 990E 5G processor while Mate 40 is equipped with a Kirin 9000E chipset.
HUAWEI MATE 40E HARMONYOS 18.104.22.168 CHANGELOG:
- 22.214.171.124 → 126.96.36.199
Integrates February 2022 security patches for improved system security.
HUAWEI MATE 40E FULL SPECIFICATION:
- Display size: 6.5 inch
- Resolution: 2376 x 1080 resolution
- Refresh rate: 90Hz
- Touch sampling rate: 240Hz
- Processor: Kirin 990E 5G
- Software: EMUI 11
- Storage: 8GB RAM and Internal storage: 128GB and 256GB
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2, GSM, HSPA, LTE, 5G, WiFi 6+, NFC
- Rear camera: 64MP +16MP+8MP
- Front camera: 13MP
- Battery: 4200mAh with 40W wired and wireless super-fast charging support