Huawei has started rolling out EMUI 10.1 beta 10.1.0.137 and 10.1.0.102 for the Huawei Mate X and Mate X foldable phone users respectively. To recall, these two foldable smartphones EMUI 10.1 internal beta recruitment was started last month.
The latest Huawei Mate X and Mate Xs EMUI 10.1 beta version brings Multi-device control panel, Dark Mode, Multi-Screen Collaboration, Screen Sharing, and Distributed Gallery system. The update size above 4GB.
Huawei Mate X and Mate Xs EMUI 10.1 Beta Changelog:
Huawei Mate X:
Huawei Mate Xs:
- Huawei Mate Xs: 10.0.1.136 — 10.1.0.102
- Huawei Mate X: 10.0.1.123 —10.1.0.137
Enables you to share your current screen for easier communication during video calls. You can also write and draw on the screen as if talking to face to face with the other party.
The realization of this Multi-screen Collaboration is based on distributed technology. This feature not only enables file transfers but also lets users share many features that were previously unique to one device across multiple devices, delivering a true cross-platform experience.
Added dark mode support for more third-party applications.
Multi-Device Control Panel:
Swipe up from the left or right of the bottom edge to access the Multi-Device Control Panel. Go to Settings> More connections> Multi-Device Collaboration.
It brings new distributed management capabilities, Search a single image in multiple devices.
How to update Huawei Mate Xs and Mate X to the latest EMUI 10.1?
- EMUI 10.1 internal test version will be upgraded based on 10.0.1.136, please upgrade to 10.0.1.136 through “Settings> System and Updates> Software Updates> Check for Updates”, and then through “Settings> System and Update > Software Update> Check for Update “to upgrade to 10.1.0.102 closed beta version.
- It is recommended that you properly back up your mobile phone data before upgrading, and confirm that the backup content is complete and effective, otherwise, there may be a risk of data loss.
- After the upgrade, the system’s self-optimization adaptation may cause the phone to sometimes have problems of heating, freezing, or slow charging. It will return to normal after 2-3 days of normal use.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
Also check: 27 Best EMUI 10.1 Tips and Tricks