Huawei has started rolling out the new HarmonyOS update for the Mate X2 foldable phone user in China. The latest update brings firmware version HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 and brings February 2022 security patch.
The February 2022 security patch update includes 2 Critical and 18 High levels of CVE’s for improved system security. The CVE system tracks publicly known security vulnerabilities and exposures in publicly released software packages.
HUAWEI MATE X2 HARMONYOS 22.214.171.124 UPDATE CHANGELOG:
126.96.36.199 -> 188.8.131.52 Mate X2 4G TET-AL00, Mate X2 TET-AN00/TET-AN10
- [Security] Incorporate February 2022 security patches to enhance phone system security.
1. Please make sure that your phone is not ROOT.
2. The version is pushed in batches. Users who have not received it yet, please wait patiently.
3. This upgrade will not delete your data, but it is still recommended that you back up all important data to the PC or the cloud before the upgrade.
4. The system will restart after the update is completed. Please wait patiently for about five minutes.
HUAWEI MATE X2 4G SPECIFICATIONS:
Huawei Mate X2 4G is equipped with an 8.0 inches OLED bezel-less display having a pixel density of 414ppi, a resolution of 2200 x 2480 pixels and a refresh rate of 90Hz. The front screen of the smartphone also gets a punch-hole on the top to host the selfie-shooting lens.
The smartphone comes with a quad-camera setup placed on the rear side of the device. It consists of a 50MP Primary Camera, accompanied by a 12MP + 8MP + 16MP Shooter. The main functionalities of the entire back camera configuration are LED Flash, Phase Detection Autofocus, ISO Control and Digital Zoom. On the front, Huawei has provided a 16MP Selfie Lens that has built-in anti-distortion features to capture clear group selfies.
Huawei Mate X2 4G is equipped with a HiSilicon Kirin chipset along with an 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and a Mali-G78 MP24 GPU. A robust Octa-core processor is composed of Single-core 3.1GHz Cortex A77, Tri-core 2.54GHz Cortex A77 and Quad-core 2.05GHz Cortex A55 takes care of the overall performance.
The brand has placed a 4500mAh battery within, which is non-removable by nature. Also, the particular cell belongs to the Li-Polymer family besides being compatible with a 55W Super Charging system.