Huawei Maimang 9 5G and Huawei Enjoy 20 5G smartphone users in China getting the new software update with version number 10.1.1.196 and 10.1.1.167 respectively. The latest update brings December 2020 security patch to improve system security. The Maimang 9 5G features a 64MP triple rear camera, 6.8-inch FHD+ full screen, punch-hole, resolution of 2400×1080, equipped with Dimensity 800 processor, and more. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Maimang 9 5G (TNN-AN00) EMUI 10.1.1.199 & Huawei Enjoy 20 5G EMUI 10.1.1.167 Changelog:
- 10.1.1.198 → 10.1.1.199
List of Changes
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrates Google security patches released in December 2020 for improved system security
Huawei Maimang 9 5G Specifications:
- Model: TNN-AN00
- Display: 6.8-inch FHD+, HDR 10, LCD
- Measures: 170 mm (length) * 78.5 mm (width) * 8.9 mm (thickness)
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Rear Camera: Triple (64 MP main camera, f/1.89 + 8 MP ultra-wide-angle, f/2.2 + 2 MP depth of field, f/2.4 aperture)
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0
- Processor: Dimensity 800 5G
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- Battery: 4300mAh, 22.5W fast charging
- Colors: Midnight Black, Sakura Pink & Qijing Forest
- Other: Side fingerprint, EROFs, Bands (n1,n38,n41,n77,n78,n79)
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 60% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
How to download latest Update?
First check, if you haven’t received a notification yet, check for the OTA update in Settings manually, just tap on the Setting option in your smartphone, Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates > Download and install.
You can also update using the Support app. Open the app, go to Support app> Services>Update> Check for Updates> Download & Install.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at email@example.com.