The Huawei Mate X2 is rumored to be released in the fall of 2020. Rumors about the phone have been spreading, including some possible features. According to the recent list shared by Ross Young, founder, and CEO of Display Supply chain Consultants. The Huawei Mate X2 may launch with a 120Hz refresh rate display.
Corrected list due to duplicate entry. pic.twitter.com/ZARO6a4znm
— Ross Young (@DSCCRoss) July 1, 2020
Huawei Mate Xs Specifications:
- Display: Unfolded 8-inches, Folded – 6.6-inches Front, 6.38 inches Back
- Processor: Kirin 990 5G
- OS: EMUI 10 (Android 10)
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 512 GB
- Rear Camera: 40 MP (Wide Angle Lens, f/1.8 aperture) + 16 MP (Ultra Wide Angle Lens, f/2.2 aperture) + 8 MP (Telephoto, f/2.4 aperture, OIS), HUAWEI Time-of-Flight (TOF) Camera
- Front Camera: Uses the main cameras
- Connectivity: WLAN (802.11a), Bluetooth (5.1), USB (Type-C), Earjack (Type-C)
- Battery: 4500 mAh (65W – Huawei superCharge, Wireless Supercharge 27W)
- Sensors: Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor, Barometer, Infrared sensor, color temperature sensor.