Huawei began pushing out the December 2020 Android security update to the Huawei MatePad 10.4 inch device. This over-the-air update to the MatePad 10.4 inch can be identified by build number 10.1.0.197 based on EMUI 10.1.
No other changes or additions are part of the currently deploying updates. If you own an eligible device, you can attempt initiating the OTA download manually by opening the Settings.
Huawei MatePad 10.4 inch Update Version 10.1.0.197 Changelog
- BAH3-AL00 & BAH3-W09
- 10.1.0.190 → 10.1.0.197
- Incorporate the Android December 2020 security patch to enhance the security of the smartphone.
Huawei MatePad 10.4-inch Specifications:
- Display – 10.4, LCD display
- Resolution – 1600 x 2560, QHD resolution
- 245.2 mm x 154.96 mm x 7.35 mm dimensions
- RAM – 4GB/6GB
- Storage – 64GB/128GB, Expandable 512GB microSD card
- Front Camera – 8MP, Punch-hole
- Rear Camera – 8MP
- Processor – HiSilicon Kirin 810 chipset
- Software – Android 10 OS based on EMUI 10.1
- Battery – 7250mAh
- Other – USB Type-C, Stylus, WiFi, M-Pencil and packs a quad-speaker setup backed by Harmon Kardon Audio.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
Join Huawei Update (Social Links) – Facebook, Twitter & Telegram