Huawei has released a new software update to the MatePad users. The latest update is based on EMUI 10.1 and brings version 10.1.0.115 with the Multi-device control center/panel, System, and Audio optimization.
Huawei has announced the MatePad 10.4-inch tablet in China. The latest tablet from the Huawei MatePad lineup has a Huawei’s M-Pen stylus, 2K display, 4GB RAM+ 64GB storage, and 6GB RAM + 128GB storage configuration and more. Check the specifications after the update changelog.
Huawei MatePad EMUI 10.1.0.115 Models and Versions:
- 10.1.0.108 -> 10.1.0.115
Huawei MatePad EMUI 10.1.0.115 Changelog:
[Multi-Device Control Panel]
If you own this MatePad, you can access the panel by simply swiping up from the Left or Right corner. It helps you to share your screen with devices, Multi-screen Collaboration, and more.
[System] Optimizes stylus operation experience.
[Audio] The audio playback effect of some scenes improves the audio experience.
How to update?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
You can also update via Support app. Go to Support App-> Services -> Update > Check for updates. (Get the latest version of the app.)
Huawei MatePad 10.4-inch Specifications:
- Display – 10.4, LCD display
- Resolution – 1600 x 2560, QHD resolution
- 245.2 mm x 154.96 mm x 7.35 mm dimensions
- RAM – 4GB/6GB
- Storage – 64GB/128GB, Expandable 512GB microSD card
- Front Camera – 8MP, Punch-hole
- Rear Camera – 8MP
- Processor – HiSilicon Kirin 810 chipset
- Software – Android 10 OS based on EMUI 10.1
- Battery – 7250mAh
- Other – USB Type-C, Stylus, WiFi, M-Pencil and packs a quad-speaker setup backed by Harmon Kardon Audio.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.