Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 and MatePad Pro 12.6 users are now getting the new HarmonyOS update with the latest software version 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 respectively. This update optimizes the sound experience of some call scenes and optimizes the rounded corner animation effect when the app starts, and it is recommended that you update it.
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 inch 2021 WiFi version MRR-W29 & MRR-W39
- HuaweiMatePad Pro 12.6-inch WiFi version WGR-W09 & WGR-W19
- Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 -WGR-AN19
Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8: 188.8.131.52 →184.108.40.206
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6: 220.127.116.11 55 → 18.104.22.168
Currently rolling out in China.
- Adjust the forced restart system for preventing issues.
- This update optimizes the sound experience.
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 Specifications:
- Dimensions: Height 184.7 mm x Width 286.5 mm x Thickness 6.7 mm
- Size: 12.6 inches
- Resolution: 2560 x 1600 ***, 240PPI
- Color: 16.7 million colors, DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- Processor: Kirin 9000 series
- CPU: Eight cores, 1 x Cortex-A77@3.13 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A77@2.54 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55@2.05 GHz
- GPU:5G version model: 24-core Mali-G78 & WLAN version model: 22-core Mali-G78
- OS: HarmonyOS 2
- RAM: 128/256 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP high-definition camera (f/1.8 aperture, support auto focus) + 8-MP wide-angle camera (f/2.4 aperture, fixed focal length) + 3D deep camera
- Front: 8 MP, f/2.0 aperture, fixed focal length
- Battery: 10050 mAh
Huawei MatePad Pro Specifications:
The MatePad Pro features a 10.8-inch display with rounded corners. The IPS LCD display that features a punch-hole for the front camera supports quad HD+ resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels and DCI-P3 color gamut. With 4.9mm slim bezels around the display, the MatePad Pro promises a screen-to-body ratio of 90 percent.
The 7nm Kirin 990 chipset fuels the MatePad Pro along with up to 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB of storage. There is a nanoSD card slot on board for expanding its storage. The tablet is equipped with a huge 7,250mAh battery that support 40W rapid charging. However, the device ships with a 20W fast charger.
The MatePad Pro has a 13-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture. It comes with features like phase detection autofocus and LED flash. On the front is an 8-megapixel camera with f/20 aperture. The device comes with support for M-Pencil stylus that 4096-level pressure sensitivity nib.